- Schedule your Drop-off appointments via your login page:
Tuesday, May 14th 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Wednesday, May 15th 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Please bring your items on hangers, tagged, and arranged in categories (i.e pants, shirts, outerwear, etc.) and by size.
- Check in at the front desk where you will sign your consignor agreement and receive your Pre-Sale VIP Shopping passes.
- If you are Donating all of your unsold items, you are free to leave at this point. Be sure to pickup a donation receipt from us. Thank you!
- Your items will be inspected for quality, signs of damage, odors, missing buttons, etc with any unacceptable items returned to you at drop-off. Should an unacceptable item slip through our inspection, it will be pulled from the sales floor and available for you at pickup.
- Please present any luxury items to one of the sale owners for special handling.
- Please allow 30 minutes for Drop off.
- Pick-up your unsold, non-donated items on Sunday, May 19th 3:00-5:00pm
- Your items will be grouped together for fast and easy pickup (Pending sufficient Volunteer involvement). Be sure to check our rack of items missing tags or pulled after inspection.
- You will sign the pickup portion of your consignor agreement and be on your way!
- Please check to be sure you have all of your items when you pick up as we will not be responsible for any missing items and cannot store consignor items after this time..
- All items left after this time will be donated to charity, East Cooper Community Outreach.
We would love to help answer any questions. Contact us CSETeam@comcast.net